I think every body says it every single month but this year is really zooming by. I am still struggling to understand how at the end of next month I will be a year older and we’ll have a two year old too!
My siblings photo for this month was a complete spontaneous capture. I took my big camera to the park which is something I am doing more often. I was just getting little shots of the girls playing then I spotted a great chance to get them all together at the bottom of the slide.
P1 Is Loving:
- The school holidays
- Being at the after school club holiday scheme for one week
- Getting up by herself and going downstairs to play on the iPad
P2 Is Loving:
- Her family more than ever
- Going to different parks
- Asking owners to stroke their dogs
P3 Is Loving:
- Her new toy cars from Nannie
- Sleeping through the night most nights
- Her dinosaur shoes from Aldi