There’s a new thing I’ve seen going around Facebook lately. You are asked to question your child without prior warning and without prompting them. After receiving my not so fantastic Mother’s Day card where she couldn’t answer the question “what makes mummy laugh”, I thought this would be a really fun thing to do with P1. Here’s our answers:
1. What is something mum always says to you?
P1 – naughty
P2 – love you
2. What makes mum happy?
P1 – kiss
P2 – poo poo
3. What makes mum sad?
P1 – bad behaviour
P2 – hug
4. How does your mum make you laugh?
P1 – tickle me
P2 – tickle
5. What was your mum like as a child?
P1 – cheeky
P2 – cheeky you
6. How old is your mum?
P1 – 22
P2 – 6
7. How tall is your mum?
P1 – up to the telly
P2 – small
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
P1 – play on the laptop
P2 – (I lost her to building Lego)
9. What does your mum do when you’re not around?
P1 – look after the baby
10. If your mum becomes famous, what will it be for?
P1 – writing
11. What is your mum really good at?
P1 – writing
P2 – making drink
12. What is your mum not very good at?
P1 – nothing
13. What does your mum do for a job?
P1 – go on her blog
14.What is your mum’s favorite food?
P1 – fish and chips
15.What makes you proud of your mum?
P1 – when she gives me a hug
16. If your mum were a character, who would she be?
P1 – repunzel
17. What do you and your mum do together?
P1 – read stories
P2 – playdoh
18. How are you and your mum the same?
P1 – we’re not the same because she has different coloured hair to me.
19. How are you and your mum different?
P1 – because she dyed her hair
20. How do you know your mum loves you?
P1 – when she gives me a big hug
21. Where is your mums favourite place to go?
P1 – playgroup
22. How old was your Mum when you were born?
P1 – 50, oh silly me, 20.
It was actually really funny having this questionnaire. You should definitely try it at home!