Ok, I know I am a little late in posting this but there is still a few days left until Christmas, kind of! I have put together a little gift guide for under one year olds. I have chosen this age because I remember finding this age really difficult to buy for and now I have done it three times so here’s a little guide:
1) Washable Paints – Obviously these need to be supervised. This is probably more aimed at a 6 months and older baby. Be prepared to get messy!!
2) A Food Hamper – I love receiving a food hamper at Christmas, so why should our newly weaning babies miss out? Pop in a selection of different purees or snacks.
3) Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Tea Set – My girls loved this set when they were little. I love that this is a present that would grow with your child.
4) Bright Starts Chill ‘N’ Teethe Teethers – I would have been super grateful for some amazing teethers when my girls were in that stage. It’s such a tiring stage and I love these ones that you can pop into freezer to soothe their gums.
5) Novelty Christmas Clothing – I don’t think you can go wrong. I still buy my girls festive Christmas pyjamas and clothes to wear in the lead up and even after Christmas.
6) -Play-Doh Rainbow Starter Pack – This is another supervised option. This is brilliant for sensory play and the colours are super bright too.
7) Red Kite Feed Me Compact Highchair – Christmas is a brilliant excuse to splash out on some big items you’ve been putting off all year. This highchair is really lightweight and a easy to clean.
7) Fisher-Price Buggy BeatBelle – What baby doesn’t love a musical toy? I love the new Buggy BeatBelle. It’s small enough for babies that are learning to crawl and manoeuvre.
I really hope this has helped give you some last minute ideas. I’d also love to hear of your own ideas for a baby too?
Disclosure: This is a collaborative post with Online4Baby