I’ve put together a list of all the things we want to do together during the summer holidays. I decided to pick twelve things to do which works out at doing two things each week and I think that’s quite manageable. Please let me know in the comments if you think I’ve missed anything because I’m always up for some new fun ideas. So here goes (in no particular order):
- Going To The Beach – Camber Sands is the beach we really want to visit.
- Rare Breeds Centre – We had such an amazing time last time so we are definitely going back this summer.
- Mayfield Lavender – I’ve wanted to visit a lavender field for a while now.
- Larkfield Swimming – The girls keep asking to go swimming so it’s quite high on our list of to dos.
- Longleat Safari – Good old Tesco vouchers.
- Manor Park Play Area – We reviewed here before but haven’t been back so we want to explore it a bit more now all the girls can walk.
- Buzy Bees Soft Play – This is one of my favourite soft plays we’ve found in the area so I definitely want to return this summer even if it may be completely packed.
- Eynsford Forde – This will be weather permitting.
- Knole Park – I keep meaning to take a picnic here and definitely want to do this this summer.
- Dinosaur Isle – We are off to the Isle of Wight this summer so this will be something to tick off then.
- Isle of Wight Zoo – Again, the girls love animals and we haven’t been to a zoo for a long time so this would be nice to do.
- BeWILDerwood – I’ve wanted to go here for a while. We are hoping to plan a trip later this holidays.
Of course there will be play dates, park trips and visits to see family during the school holidays plus probably many more exciting things as we also have a blog event planned too. I hope to tick off all of my bucket list come September. What are your plans?