With technology improving by the day and things heading towards pure laziness there are so many things I’d love to have in my home. Unfortunately, nobody has invented a tumble dryer that automatically folds clothes after they are dry so I’ll have to settle for some things a little more realistic for now. Our house is quite small so the gadget things we have in it are very limited. I’ve put together my top 5 wish list gadgets that I’d love to have if space and money were no object.
- A bigger TV. Ours is ok sized but I’d love the cinema effect on a Friday night. The Panasonic 4K TV is something Hubby would drool over. He’s always banging on about HD being so much better and how many pixels. Plus, its huge at 65inches!!
- Built in speakers throughout the house (yes including the bathroom). I don’t get to listen to music or the radio that often anymore but I do love music. There’s something uplifting and mood changing about music. I’d love to be able to have it on it the background sometimes without missing a song as I go for a wee.
- Most definitely a dishwasher. An enormous one that I could fill each day and put on at night ready to unload in the mornings.
- Air conditioned or a temperature controlled house. We have an air conditioning unit but it makes a horrendous noise that we suffered the heatwave without it. I know it’s rare we get hot weather in the UK but to be able to control the temperature of our house would be amazing. Especially with a baby indoors too.
- It’s not technically a house gadget and I’d need a garden, an ample sized one too, but I really really really want a hidden swimming pool. I don’t think I need to explain why!